Student's Taxable Earnings from Need-Based Employment Programs


This is question 44c on the FAFSA.

The response indicates the total amount of taxable earnings that the student (and his/her spouse) received in 2016 from Federal Work-study or other need-based work programs such as fellowships and assistantships.

Although financial aid the student received last year will be taken into account when your school determines his/her financial aid for this year, Work-study earnings must be reported as taxed income.

Table of Contents Customer Service

Table of Contents | Customer Service

Close Help