Trust territory tax return


If you (and your spouse or, if you are a dependent student, your parents) filed or will file a 2016 tax return with Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau, use the information from that tax return to fill out the FAFSA.

Help Print

Close Help