How much taxable college grant or scholarship aid did your parents report to the IRS as income?


This is question 93d on the paper FAFSA.

Enter the amount of any college grant and scholarship aid that your parents reported as income to the IRS for 2016 (See IRS Publication 970 "Tax Benefits for Education").

Types of College grants and scholarships, that may have been reported to the IRS include:

Round to the nearest dollar and do not include commas or decimal points.

Help Print

Close Help