Parents’ IRS-allowable adjustments to income


Enter the whole dollar amount for this question. If you do not have an exact figure, estimate the amount to the best of your ability.

This amount will be subtracted to equal your parents’ estimated income for the year 2016.

Remember: Round to the nearest dollar and do not include commas or decimal points.

If you have questions about amounts or whether or not a particular item needs to be included, you should consult either a United States IRS tax form, or a tax preparation specialist.

Help Print

Close Help