There are incorrect assumptions on my Student Aid Report. How do I correct them?


You can make corrections to your FAFSA to correct assumed information on your Student Aid Report (SAR). If the information assumed is incorrect, enter the correct value in the box next to the appropriate question.

Help Print

Close Help