Student Inquiry


You may view the Student Aid Report (SAR) information, including the Expected Family Contribution (EFC), NSLDS information, and Comments, etc. of any student who has listed your school on his/her application. You may view other transactions if you have the student's Data Release Number (DRN), except when a transaction contains a Professional Judgment from another school.

Related Topics:
How do I view a student's SAR information?
Data Release Number (DRN)
Application Status Check
ISIR Compare
Standalone FAA Signatures
Professional Judgment made by another school
Dependency Override done by another school

Table of Contents Customer Service

Table of Contents | Customer Service

Close Help