Foreign tax return


If you (and your spouse) or your parents filed (or will file) a foreign tax return, use the information from the foreign tax return to fill out this form. Convert all monetary units to U.S. dollars using the published exchange rate in effect for the date nearest to the date you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Go to to view the daily exchange rates.

Help Print

Close Help